Monday, May 19, 2008

SNAFU

Well, grades are down again, and with them, my emotions. If it isn't one class, it's another. Happens every time, now... Makes you wonder if I should really take the classes I'm taking next year... but that's not important. There's still good news in that I can still play video games, and occasionally go online. PMD2 was not taken away, either. I should still be able to compete in that Pokemon D/P tournament on dA, so that's good too. It's gonna be a rough 5 weeks until summer, still.

Enough about my depression, though. Let's see if I can find something positive to talk about. Hm... Let's talk about Bit... Let's see... What should I say? She's fun, and old in my mind, and there are like 5 of her, or something. I think Code Lyoko stole ideas from my mind that were related to her. They even stole things that hadn't happened yet! Although... she's a mew now. They didn't steal that, per se...

Speaking of her being a mew, I worry about her, I guess. Something like that. She's gone a lot more than she used to be. I'm sure Logan keeps her alright and stuff, but I still miss her. Contrary to what Ricky often tries to imply, though, I do not love her. Not like that, at least. She's more like a sister to me. Yup. That's all.

(Notice the seamless transition from real life to fantasy?)

No comments: